I was working on the account late last night and must have been tired and done something because half of you guys are nowhere to be found.
I’ve contacted support and did research on the World Wide Web, but naturally there are no explanations or remedies for my specific situation. Naturally.
As I sat staring at my computer screen, I contemplated how I was going to react to my somewhat devastating predicament. I could, either fly off the handle (as my sister always called it) and stay upset for an extended period of time, or I could accept the fact that there wasn’t anything I could do and move on. I decided against the former and to go with the latter, which brings us to the present; I’m not the least bit upset and I’m ready to move on. Unfortunately, it’s easier said than done.
We’ve all heard how ‘attitude is everything’ and I’m definitely not the only one on the verge of having a bad week. So In order to help our minds make the right decision—the decision to move on and look on the bright side—I’m going to remind you/me that there are people out there who are having a much worse day. Here are 10 people who are having a much harder time in life than either you or me.
1. This couple, because they’re obviously about to get murdered by that approaching clown.
2. This girl because she’s stuck in the woods covered in frost.
3. This guy sitting on the left. He obviously needs more room. Poor guy.
4. This white girl because she just got kidnapped.
5. The owner of this car.
6. This kayaker. He has the possibility of becoming lunch.
7. This person getting bathed in public.
8. This guy.
9. And this guy.
10. And also this guy.
P.S. Take a guess..